Vintage Anchor Hocking Amber 10" Pie Plate in Rattan Basket - In Original Box

What a terrific find! This vintage 1970s, Anchor Hocking Harvest Amber 10" pie plate, is in like new condition in it's original box. It doesn't appear to have been used. The box shows some wear but the basket and the pie plate are in pristine condition.

I love Anchor Hocking pieces and this one is no exception. It's a pretty amber tint with a handmade basket made in the Philippines. The handmade sticker is still in place.  Part of their Basket Buffet collection.

Ovenproof, bake, serve, refrigerate, and reheat. Microwave and dishwasher safe.

Disclaimer: I sell many different items and cannot be an expert on everything and don't claim to be. I try to describe each item to the best of my ability. Please read descriptions and view pictures carefully to know what you are buying. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

View more pictures and purchase in my shop.  

 

Comments

Popular Posts